Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BE OF GOOD COURAGE...part 4

Today was a very scary day. Stephen turned blue while choking as I inserted the tube. I think he sensed I was nervous today with three nurses and a new one I did not know.

Every day, I wonder what God's will is for us...where this is leading...

How I manage, will truly be by the grace of God.

ANOTHER DAY...

The nurse had me insert the tube totally on my own from the beginning to end. I did okay, but while feeding him he spit up quite a bit. The nurse told me that yesterday had not been a good day for him. When he spit up it had shot across the room. Quite a violent reaction to his feeding.

I fear now...

Am I capable of taking care of him...with no nurses beside me!

"Oh, Lord...I want to trust you...but I am so afraid. How long will this go on? Maybe, once he gets home...everything will settle down and he will adjust and not need the feeding tube for long."

Psalm 56:3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

I recieved a wonderful letter from my OB doctor back home.

"How thoughtful of him to take time out of his busy schedule to think of...me!"

A friend of mine had told him about my delivery and Stephen's present condition.

I remember getting the doctor's okay to leave for Switzerland...seven months pregnant with twins! He knew better than to question my trust in the LORD as I had witnessed to him already through two of my other children's births. Now, I am able to write back and tell him once again how GOD has cared for all my needs.

"Thank you, Lord...for another encouraging moment of hope!"

I Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I do love the LORD and I know my life is his. He not only has prepared Heaven for me..but so much more that I cannot even comprehend. His love is endless.....

WHY? every person on earth is not saved...I cannot understand.

GOD...GOD of creation...all the evidence surrounding us that he exist. Who made the eye that it can SEE! Oh the wonders of it all...color, light...the ability to READ words and understand it! The nervous system..the heart...

Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

2 comments:

Pam--in America said...

I know that I would have been very afraid at a time like that as well. I don't even want to imagine what goes through a LOST person's mind at those times!

HOPE said...

I too cannot fathom going through life ...without the LORD JESUS CHRIST and his WORD.

What joy it is to know him and his promises and his effectual working in us!