Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Celebrations



Seems that PINK comes into my life in so many different ways since my Breast Cancer journey.

My husband and I recently CELEBRATED our 37th wedding anniversary out of town. During our stay at a Hilton Garden Inn; the restaurant breakfast chef surprised us with the most GORGEOUS plated of Marcapon filled Cinnamon French toast...unbelievable delish!!! Drizzled with a thin strip of strawberry syrup and powdered sugar sprinkles..surrounded by fresh blueberries and strawberries and these two lovely flowers!!! Wishing us a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

This along with the view of a city from the large picture window and our prayer of thanksgiving to the LORD. It made a wonderful beginning to our day.


Little did the chef know that I will soon have LORD WILLING another HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!... in January it will be my Cancer Free two year mark!

I am scheduled for my LAST follow up Mammogram this coming Monday. If all is clear..it is back to the ROUTINE ONE YEAR MAMMOGRAM. Did YOU get yours THIS YEAR!????

If by God's purpose...he has chosen for it to return...I am prepared. He does all things well...for me. I trust his care and PURPOSE in my life and even in the midst of trial...anticipate the GOOD that comes to those who love HIM.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Many blessings come in so many ways...such as the Special Breakfast...a touch of kindness!

Special blessings come in trusting the LORD each and every day!

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


HOPE


4 comments:

Suzette said...

HAPPY 37th ANNIVERSARY!!!!! =D

Aliene said...

You are a trooper. Many more Happy Anniversaries. god does all things well.

Silver Strands said...

Congrats all around Hope! And that french toast sounds almost sinful! Yum!

Kelly Johnson said...

Congratulations on 37!! I will be praying for your mammogram on Monday!