Tuesday, November 27, 2007

If I could see beyond today...
would I trust and still not fear?

Though billowing clouds form in the sky...
and a storm brews winds so strong...

Barely able to withstand it all...
a rainbow peeks within...

A ray of sunshine...
glistens through the clouds...

...a calm has come...peace be still...

If I could see beyond today...
Would my eyes see with my heart?

Eyes of faith...and a heart full of hope.

copyright 2007 Hope

Mark chpt. 4 verse 39
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

2 comments:

Pam--in America said...

That was beautiful! It really made me stop and think too. Especially that first line "If I could see beyond today...would I trust and still not fear?" I don't know what I would do if I was shown all the storms my life will hold.
"Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief."

HOPE said...

A perfect comment...

"Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief."